Mar 13, 2008

Filming

Today, in this lesson, we had to film "Me, Myself and sock" which was written by Stuart and Richard.
My opinion on the script was that the storyboard didnt make sense as it was set out oddly and we needed to re read the script a couple of times to understand it all.
The first scene took 6 shots to do as we kept getting the camera angle wrong. After that each shot took one shot which was better.

Naomi was meant to act first but then decided to not as she didnt have the confidence, so I did. At first I didnt want to but then I thought that I would.

1 comment:

CSC MEDIA said...

Good Amanda, read through this and some of your more recent posts, check the spellings and make sure that they read well. So far so good with regard to your blog details. Be carful not to repeat yourself too much and make sure that your writing style is not informal. Chris